Youth Hostel in Nicosia is housed at a restored classical building, located at 30-32 Chrysaliniotissis street, opposite from the Panagia Chrysaliniotissa church, in the Old town of Nicosia.
The Υouth Hostel can accommodate up to 20 persons, in 5 rooms of 4 beds each. All rooms have en suite toilets and showers.
The hostel features a 30 person conference room for use by the Hostel’s residents and/or organized youth groups.
In the same building, there is an info Point with free internet access and various information regarding Nicosia, Cyprus, etc.
The whole building is covered by free wireless internet access.
Who can stay in the Hostel
- Young people up to 35 years of age (prove of identity is required).
- Older people that are either official guests of the Cyprus Youthboard and Nicosia Municipality (official invitation is required) or when they are up to 4 organized youth groups leaders, accompanying young people under 35 years of age.
Info point working hours and check-in/check-out times:
- June to September: Monday to Sunday, 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.30 – 19.30
- October to May: Monday to Sunday, 14:00 – 19:00
- Closed on Public Holidays.
- Individuals – €10, per bed per night.
- Organized youth groups that are members of the Cyprus Youthboard AB, Special Needs groups – €5, per bed per night.
Reservations and Payment methods:
- Reservations can be made only with the full amount pre-payment with one of the following methods:
- At the Cyprus Youthboard accounting office, located at Evgenias & Antoniou Theodotou str, 1060, Nicosia during weekdays 07:30-14:30 and Wednesdays 07:30-14:30 and 15:00-18:00.
- With money transfer to:
Bank name: Νέα ΣΠΕ Καϊμακλίου (Nea SPE Kaimakliou)
Account number: 2081212-2
Payee: ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΝΕΟΛΑΙΑΣ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ (Youth Board of Cyprus)
IBAN NUMBER: CY52 0070 4210 0000 0000 2015 6847
SWIFT BIC: CCBKCY2N
Address: Agiou Ilariona 66, Nicosia, Cyprus
- If it comes for a last minute reservation, the full amount can be paid in cash only, at the Hostel’s reception.
- During check-in, residents will be asked to provide the receipt given to them by the Cyprus youthboard accounting office or the money transfer.
- Sheets, linen, towels, room and locker keys will be provided to the residents during check-in, after paying €15 as a deposit which will be refunded to them during check-out and successful returning of all the above items.
- The Hostel gets cleaned during 9.00-11.00 every day. Sheets are changed upon departure or every week.
- Cyprus Youthboard holds no responsibility for any loses.
- Sound devices can be used discretely but are not permitted at all during 13:00 – 16:00 and 22:00 – 09:00
- A coin operated vending machine is available for drinks and snacks.
Address: 30-32 Chrusaliniotissis str, 1017 Nicosia